Monday, July 13, 2009

bEAUTIFUL


The world has stopped
Movement in recruitment
Services have been rendered
But as light flashes…
Your face, I see
Your breathe I grasp
The aura of your presence I capture…
Tonight,
You’re so beautiful…

As your baby,
May I,
Climb to your back
Hold on to that perfectly made seat of defeat
Rest my head on your fresh braced breast
Touch your eyes; make you hear my thoughts in your heart?
This night,
You look so beautiful…

I hold responsible them goddess
They let you to earth
Made you come to me

Your steps
So gentle
Hips, so fainting
Body so greasy,
Seems like my mentor…Mona Lisa
Come, see her
A pearl.

Would you tell me a story…
Take me to Bori…
Send me a rose…
Dream for me when I’m out?
I love you…but angel,
This tender skin of yours
This passion filled thigh of yours
Someone has it…

I saw him pounding
My fears, those tears…I weep
“Lord, take this cup away from me’’
She’s evil…
Like the meadow

Wished you never came by.

No comments:

Post a Comment