Thursday, July 16, 2009

FROM MY MIND PAGES


If I were to tell her one thing before leaving this world,
It would be a plain, blank lie.
It would be the saga of a life time
A phone call by a dead groom
A mad touch of a leaper Lover, but
A sweet kiss from a toothless caring mother

From my mind pages I cry
To your bosom for peace
To your house of wonders for ease
To your castle of Babel for care
Take me as I am
For I am changed

I am transformed from a young messy chicken
To an eagle
I have changed to love with my eyes closed
Minds open
And ears in awe
I am tendering my appeal as a long gone son
A prodigal lover at your mercy

It’s heavy and feverish for me
The chili pepper you placed on my wounded heart
Has died from my disease,
Loneliness
My visions are empty.
Would you, please
Come into my heart and see?
My mind pages fade
My old lady’s decayed
My kept loin unveiled
Stay around and watch keenly, my mind pages
As it stinks
Sinks and brings drinks, made of apology

No comments:

Post a Comment