Monday, July 13, 2009

WORLD ANGER DAY (W.A.D)


Yes! Please fight
Kill, shed blood(s)
Drink with the skulls
Slain with swords
Curse with your words
Today,
This day
Our natures are tense
Anger now slanders
Like a lad at vanguard
Sorcerers, your spokes
Point and destroy
This circus
Human’s caucus

Hold me
Pull me from behind
Make your finger pierce my buttocks
Life sucks
Love’s cursed
Children are in raid
We are on rampage!
The delta is ugly
Grotesque is our future
Moet is their leisure
Aha! See, we are angry
Wondering,
Is God man?
Or man God?
Cus our pains are painted by neither for either

Today is heavy
My hunch aches
My lunch is taken
Who hears?
Who fears?
I have my mind
Have you, yours?
Have we, faith?
Today, we strive… we March, we fight
Our meaning will come forth
Today, anger is embraced
We shall make siblings inherit
Make cousins victims
Set the world ablaze

We are angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment